Upgrade Your Judging Eye
USDF Continuing Education in Dressage Judging Program
“UPGRADE YOUR JUDGING EYE”
With USEF "S" Judge Jodi Lees
SATURDAY JULY 28, 2018; Starts at 8 AM
FENCE CENTER, 3381 Hunting Country Rd., Tryon, NC
- Developing structured methodology for specific movements
- Discussing rider scores in the collective marks
- Exploring vocabulary and comments
- General discussion/guidelines on scoring with time for Q&A
(Videos of dressage tests/movements will be utilized)
Who Will Benefit...
- Judges, USDF L Graduates, and those enrolled in the L Program (will receive 8 hours of Continuing Education for the 2018 calendar year; USDF University # 103018).
- USEF “r”, “R”, and “S” Judges: this training is not endorsed by USEF for CE but will provide an opportunity to gain knowledge and improve your eye.
- Riders, parents of riders and others interested in dressage: Not a judge but want to learn what the dressage judge is looking for? Silent auditors are welcome to watch and listen to discussions & learn!
Program details.... Fees include lunches, snacks, coffee, ice tea, water
- All day program, begins at 8 a.m. sharp.
- Participant Fee is $100 - includes handouts, opportunity to ask questions and practice judge.
- Auditor Fee is $25 (silent auditors; have an opportunity to sit in on the program and
To Register or for Questions contact KC Betzel
702-300-4455; call or text
Organized in conjunction with USDF Region 3 and Foothills Riding Club
FENCE Foothills Equestrian Nature Center
3381 Hunting Country Road, Tryon, NC 28782